Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator (Automotive)
3 days left
- Full Time
Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) / Estimator required by long established Accident Repair Company based in Norwich, Norfolk offering an Excellent basic, plus Bonus Scheme & Company Car.
We are an award winning, family owned business operating out of Six specialist accident repair centres, employing around 180 people across Norfolk.
The Company continues to invest in Training and Technology to ensure it remains at the forefront of an ever changing industry.
With continued growth and ever increasing work levels, we are recruiting the following full time, permanent position:
Business overview - Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) / Estimator:
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced VDA to join a dynamic and expanding Bodyshop.
- Opportunity to work with a well-established and highly respected company within the industry.
- PAS125 / BSI Kitemark accredited.
- Always very busy, with consistent work levels from our many Insurance and Manufacturer approvals.
- Modern & Clean premises, with a friendly working environment.
- Recently revised and improved pay and bonus scheme.
Role overview - Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) / Estimator
- Have ATA VDA or equivalent qualification.
- Have experience of using Audatex estimating software.
- (ideally you will have an up to date Audatex certificate).
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to produce accurate estimates from detailed inspections of damaged vehicles.
- Be able to prepare estimates both on and off site.
- Be confident to liaise with customers, insurers, Bodyshop Manager and other repair centre colleagues in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be able to undertake the necessary documentation required using manual and electronic methods.
- Work well under pressure.
- Enjoy working well within a team.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the regions premier employers.
In return for your skills and experience, we are offering an excellent package within a superb working environment.