4 days left
- Full Time
- To ensure technical and legal requirements are met and to report any issues to the management team or external consultants as necessary.
- To ensure the site meets legal and customer technical standards and maintain BRC status.
- To ensure that legal requirements are met for Health & Safety and to support the technical and Health and Safety consultants with implementation
- To have a thorough working knowledge of Company HACCP plan with a total understanding of all CCP and CP’s within the plan.
- To assist with the Trace Soft system/SI with the ability to amend processes.
- Liaise with internal staff and external suppliers, customers and all third parties in a professional manner.
- Support the technical team with accredited standards of Global Gap and Organic.
- To liaise with the QA and Factory Manager to ensure the hygienist meets the correct standards.
- Where required to assist with the testing of the machines – reporting defects to the management team as necessary.
- To ensure the QMS and H&S are applied and implemented properly and to report any issues that may arise.
- Resolution of any quality systems discrepancies and assurance that the production line operates under the quality standards and all relevant documentation is completed.
- Accurately monitoring deliveries to ensure that batch codes are recorded correctly, ensuring temperature checks are taken and recorded, traceability codes given.
- Ensuring paperwork is completed correctly and signing for goods. For example: in areas such as Intake, goods dispatch.
- Observing attention to detail when completing the relevant documentation for glass and Perspex audit, hygiene cleaning, freezer and chiller temperature recording and glass audits.