Finance Analyst - Skipton
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a successful business in Skipton is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Finance Analyst with provide support to the Finance/Sales teams through guidance on profitability of customers/product ranges and improve existing business-wide reporting tools.
A proactive Finance Analyst will be able to demonstrate a high level of numerical/analytical ability with strong data manipulation skills.
Some duties include:
- Maintain/implement a business model on profitability of new and existing customers and product ranges
- Analysis of management reporting to ensure speed/accuracy is maintained
- Review pricing and cost structures
- Assist with business planning and budgeting process
- Develop strong relationships with the Sales team to ensure you are fully involved in their financial and commercial decisions.
Ideally you are AAT Qualified and a self-starter with excellent Excel skills. Those studying CIMA would also be suitable. Ideally you are able present information clearly and have knowledge of MS Visual Basic/ODBC/SQL.
This is a great opportunity to be a key member in the business decisions within a reputable company where future development is encouraged and further training provided.
Apply for Finance Analyst - Skipton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly