Customer Care Advisor
1 day left
- Contract Type
Job Title: Customer Care Advisor
Location: Leeds, LS9 7DN
Salary: £15,000 - £16,000 plus up to £1000 OTE
Shifts: Variety of Full Time shifts available
The Customer Services Centre manages all retail and online related customer contacts for the Arcadia Brands. The Centre also provides support functions for stores and other areas of the business including home shopping and mystery shopping. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager this position would ideally suit someone with complaint management experience keen to develop a career in customer services.
- Provide quality responses to customer contacts in writing, by telephone and email
- Respond to customer correspondence and emails in a plain English style, where necessary without the use of standard templates
- Take ownership and manage own complaint caseload to reach first time resolutions
- Balance business needs against customer expectations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Negotiate solutions with different customer groups prioritising external customer needs wherever possible
- Work within and outside the parameters of company policy, to find creative solutions to customer issues
- Develop and utilise a network of contacts within head office and field teams to ensure positive customer outcomes
- Demonstrate the ability to balance telephone, written and administrative work to ensure that personal targets and departmental service levels are met
- Contribute to departmental meetings, focus groups, projects and training sessions as and when required
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable understanding of a Customer Services environment
- Ability to see things from the customers perspective and put the customer first
- Ability to multi-task through several Customer Service programmes.
- Strong problem solving skills coupled an ability to negotiate through alternative solutions with the customer
- Good standard of literacy
- Excellent time management, listening and verbal communication skills
- Calm disposition coupled with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work positively as part of a team both with colleagues and management
- Flexibility to work the required shift patterns to ensure adequate cover in the department at all times
As the Department is open weekends and Bank Holidays, you may be required to work during these periods.
Our Reward & Benefits Package
- Staff Discount - 25% in All Arcadia brands – Topshop, Topman, Miss Selfridge, Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Outfit, Wallis
- Free Onsite Car Parking
- Access to staff sales
- Pension Scheme.
- Interest Free Travel Loan.
- Holiday Trading - Buying / Selling.
- Company Bonus Scheme
£100 Arcadia voucher after working for the company for 3 months!
- Less than 5 years service = 22 days.
- More than 5 years service = 25 days.
We also offer a range of extra benefits including external discounts through our ‘uSave’ website. There are thousands of offers to choose from including High Street and online shopping deals as well as a number of spa breaks and holidays.
With over 2,000 stores, over 41,000 staff and an estimated £2.7 billion turnover, there’s no doubting the fact that Arcadia Group is an established powerhouse on the UK high street. There are seven Arcadia brands – Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Topman and Wallis plus our out of town shopping concept Outfit.
The Group’s UK success has been so great that it has propelled our business internationally into over 700 stores across locations such as Europe, the Far and Middle East, South East Asia and the US. We have also invested significantly into our Digital strategy with the recent launch of ‘A Sale is a Sale,’ an initiative designed to bring together technology and our stores to ensure that we are looking after our customer’s full shopping experience.
Operating at the heart of our business, Shared Services offer efficiencies to all of our Brands by providing centralised resources and competitive synergies for the Group. The Shared Services Teams work across all Brands and are responsible for a huge range of activities from delivering product to over 40 countries worldwide, to achieving award winning store designs and handling 100,000 Customer Care calls each year. Within Shared Services there are over 1,000 employees working across 16 distinctive departments including International, IT, Finance, HR, Logistics, PR, Property, Digital and Sourcing.
Never ones to stand still, Arcadia Shared Service employees enjoy a fast pace and are always looking forward to exciting opportunities to support our Brands. No two days are ever the same, being heavily influenced by the fluctuating nature of the retail industry means we are always on our toes but we are driven by our passion to support and enable business growth. Keeping up to date with the industry and staying commercially astute runs through-out our departments in order to deliver results and always challenge the status quo. To achieve our aims as Shared Service departments we look for people with energy, focus and tenacity, in order to develop the best for our business and the teams around us.
Your Career With Us
We offer and encourage career development across all of our Shared Services departments, be it via on the job training, workshops to professional qualification sponsorship.
Please apply via: http://www.peoplebank.com/php/?iuqMxiTPCZ