part of the St Gilbert of Sempringham Catholic Academy Trust
(Paid in accordance with the SGoSCAT Pay Policy)
Vacancy from September 2018
Our small and friendly one form entry school is in Stamford, voted “one of the best places to live in Britain”.
Our academy has a strong reputation for providing a caring, supportive and nurturing learning environment and we are very much an extension of the home, the parish and an integral part of the local community that we serve.
The Governors, Staff and Pupils of our academy are looking for a practising Catholic with passion, experience and leadership to be our new Head Teacher and help us further develop the vision for the future of our academy.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a practising Catholic with a strong personal faith who has a clear vision of Catholic education
- Be an excellent practitioner and communicator, able to work inclusively with pupils, staff, parents and Governors
- Demonstrate belief in the enjoyment of education and achieving high quality learning experiences for all our pupils
- Have experience of ensuring high standards of teaching and learning are achieved, maintained and enhanced
- Be a role model to staff through commitment, enthusiasm and dedication to raising standards
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to lead a ‘good’ school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Happy, motivated and confident pupils who enjoy learning and love their academy
- A friendly team of hardworking, creative and focused staff committed to ensuring each pupil reaches his/her full potential
- Forward-thinking, enthusiastic and dedicated Governors and parents; and outstanding existing relationships with the local community, the parish and members of the Catholic Multi Academy Trust
- A programme of Continued Professional Development customised to support you in this role