Permanent, 37 hours per week, Term Time plus 5 days
To commence ASAP
ASPIRE, GROW, SUCCEED
We are looking for an administrative assistant to join our support staff team. The suitable candidate would work alongside colleagues within the main school office and assist, at times, with reception desk duties dealing with both parents and students. This is an interesting and varied role that would suit someone who has some administration experience and who is looking to develop their career in business focused environment.
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Excellent written, verbal communication, organisation and ICT skills
- Experience of Microsoft Word and an understanding of databases/spreadsheets.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to prioritise and keep calm under pressure
- Excellent administrative skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information
In return, we can offer you:
- A positive working environment focused on making a difference for young people
- Excellent resources and facilities
- An opportunity to learn new skills and access our varied continuing professional development programme.
If you wish to apply, please email the school for an application pack or telephone leaving your postal address
Kindly note the school will be closed from noon, 15 December 2017 until 02 January 2018. All requests will be dealt with then.
Allerton Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding recruitment checks.
We are also an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.