- Production & Operations
Quality Administrator – FMCG, Yorkshire
Circa £16,000 pro-rata (20hours/week)
Toiletry Sales Limited is a well established and very successful FMCG business based in Wakefield. Due to a vacancy arising within the Technical team the business is looking to appoint a high caliber Quality Administrator. The ideal candidate should have the experience and knowledge of working in a quality focused environment and want to work in a part-time capacity ensuring key documents are completed, collected and organised to enable quick and efficient retrieval during audits. In addition you would also be required to operate and maintain a data-base of customer complaints and ensure all are followed up and closed-out within designated timescales. As a major private label supplier to the top 4 UK grocers within non-food FMCG this role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to contribute to the maintenance of our quality management systems.
As Quality Administrator you will be expected to:
- Ensure quality assurance documents are collected, stored and organised to enable them to be retrieved easily on demand within given timescales
- Assist in mock recalls with supplying partners and organise documents generated by the activity
- Maintain customer complaint data-base and follow up and conclude investigations with partnering factories within defined timescales
- Support the technical function with other ad-hoc duties as requested
- Have excellent IT skills and be used to using Microsoft Office
- A good communicator
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading and well respected business in an competitive and challenging environment. In return for a notable contribution we will provide a competitive financial package and a challenging and rewarding role.
To apply please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to Keith Randall, Toiletry Sales Ltd, Crigglestone Industrial Estate, Crigglestone, High Street, Wakefield, WF4 3HT
Apply for Quality Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly