Reporting directly to the Financial Controller of a £25m t/o import and distribution business, the post holder will be responsible for the day to day management of all the accounting functions to include sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control and payroll.
This is a small finance department so a hands on approach is required to ensure all daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed to the required deadlines.
Our client operates in a fast paced environment and the appointed candidate will need to be able to work to strict dealine in a busy and fast paced company. The business currently uses Sage 200 and the postholder will get involved in the transfer onto a new ERP system.
- Ensure that all month end tasks and reports are produced in a timely manner
- Weekly / daily/ monthly reports
- Oversee all month end processes
- Support other team members in the transnational processes
- Team training and development
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an ERP system
- Report on KPIs
A broad base of finance experience in a supervisory role, or candidates looking to step up into a first line management role, will be considered. Qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience will be considered.