Customer Success Manager
Do you enjoy Customer Success, within a forward thinking and progressive organisation where you can put your full range of skills and experience to better use?
We are looking for talented and customer-centric people to join our team, where you will thrive in helping our customers gain value from the agility and cost savings of using a sovereign, assured cloud platform. Is this you?
You will be focussed on supporting our clients through the first 90 days and delivering an exceptional on boarding experience by working with internal teams and educating our clients on the best ways to use the service. Internally, this may mean you will work to remove provisioning barriers and externally, you will enable our customers to self-serve through training, knowledge transfer and proactive support - all whilst ensuring best practice is high on the agenda.
You will be comfortable with being a point of customer contact during the on boarding phase of any project, and attend customer meetings to understand their requirements and project timescales. Monitoring customer utilisation during their on boarding period will help you to identify and resolve any issues, provide technical demonstrations, or any other information that will help with that smooth transition.
Customer Success Manager | Customer Success | Customer Delivery | Customer Service | Cloud Deployment
- Experience of providing excellent customer care in a technical services organisation
- Intuitive with tenacity; takes a mature approach to problem solving and troubleshooting for a responsive customer resolution
- Good organisational and time management skills; able to prioritise effectively
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels whilst also having good written and verbal communication skills
- Practical and proven experience of managing small IT projects to successful completion using task management and project management techniques and tools
- Knowledge and understanding of UKCloud products and the application of them to support customer projects
- Understanding of cloud products and industry experience
- Understanding of VMware and/or OpenStack, and Networking
About Our Company:
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focussed solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of over 200 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus 10% bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities
- Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Look out for us on social media!You'll find us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.