Customer Service Representative
Do you have excellent customer service skills and a keen eye for detail?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new role?
We are currently recruiting for a confident and outgoing Customer Service Representative to join our team based in Westbury.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals who are some of the best in their field. You will receive all the training you need to succeed.
We are a small close-knit team that support each other like a family. You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Our rewards often come in the form of the satisfaction that doing the job well brings.
Copart is continually improving the Customer Experience and delivering Operational Excellence.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Makes outgoing calls to arrange vehicle collection (as required) and takes incoming calls
- Deals with DVLA documentation and returns.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanour.
- Performs administrative duties in the office such as data entry, word processing, filing, copying and other duties associated with Copart documentation and service.
- Consistently responds to customer inquiries and requests in a professional manner within company timelines.
- Responsibly handles buyer payments and cash receipt documentation.
Customer Service Centre Representative | CS Representative | Customer Service Centre | Customer Service | CS | Customer Support | CS Centre | Sales | Communication
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous sales experience
- One year of office support experience in a customer service role
- GCSE+ qualified or equivalent
- Computer proficient
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Occasional overtime as needed
So, if you want:
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
…..as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
About Our Company:
Copart is one of Europe's leading vehicle remarketers, auctioning in excess of 300,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology across our 15 UK facilities. We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance, banks, automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance.