Senior Account Executive
Where does this role fit in?
An internal Account Executive position, you will be responsible for the management of artwork production for a range of collateral from brief through to print, with a focus on excellent quality and service at all times. Your key stakeholders will the client facing teams on site with a couple of our key customers.
You will have primary responsibility for prequalification of customer briefs, asset collation, production planning and briefing, review, approval, and dispatch of artwork assets with adherence to all production and quality control processes at all times, with ultimate accountability for the accurate production and timely delivery of artwork assets.
Additionally, the Senior Account Executive is responsible for the provision of subject matter consultancy to the Account team to provide expert input into the briefing, artwork, and print production process.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Pre-production - reviewing briefs provided by the Account Manager and establishing the requirements
- CPA Management - delivering artwork to the CPA as defined by the Account Manager, highlighting any deviation where needs be
- Resource Management - attending daily production meetings to agree and secure required production resource
- Briefing - taking the brief from the online system, clarifying any points and allocating to the nominated resource
- Quality Control and Approval - ensuring all QC processes are adhered to and undertake Production and Technical QC checks as per the checklist
- File Release - ensuring all final checks, approvals and validations have been obtained before releasing the files
So what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- A range of salary sacrifice schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Senior Account Executive | Artwork Production Manager | Production Manager | Artwork | Approval | Quality Control | Customer Service | Print | Press | Media
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- First and foremost you should be customer-centric, whilst not client facing you'll be directing all the artwork briefs in accordance with SLAs and ensuring the client's needs are being met every time.
- You'll be conversant with key briefing and production requirements for artwork for print
- You've got experience in the management of artwork production
- Ideally, you'll have experience of working with online project management and approval systems.
- You'll have an exceptional eye for detail and meticulously high-quality standard
So what are you waiting for? You've got down to here which means there's a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
About Our Company:
ITG is among the most successful full-service marketing businesses in the world, employing over 600 specialists across technology, marketing, data, print and content creation.
We have UK offices in Birmingham and London, an R&D centre in Dartford, and client teams throughout Europe. We have US offices in New York and Chicago.
Our Media Centre marketing automation platform gives visibility and control of every aspect of our clients' marketing activity. It manages the marketing operations of around 60 blue-chip clients, including M&S, Heineken, PUMA, Audi, Sainsbury's, Renault and KFC.
Our technology is supported by a range of market-leading services, including our Birmingham-based digital agency, 250 million in print management, an eCRM division, which sends out four billion personalised communications a year, a retail strategy agency, comprehensive local marketing programmes, and a 22-seat, 24/7 artworking studio creating over three million assets a year.