We are looking for Artworkers/Creative Artworkers, (basically Adobe Creative Suite Geniuses) we need you! Well, more specifically, at least six of you.
Due to the rapid growth of the business, we are recruiting for a variety of positions within our state of the art Fort Artwork studio. Working with some fantastic brands such as PUMA, Greene King, Regus and M&S - literally no two days will ever be the same.
With a studio fitted with the best technology on the market, you will be required to produce top quality print based artwork for our clients - what sort of artwork might you ask? You'll be producing artwork for a broad range of point of sale and marketing materials including adverts and posters through to large format and POS.
Working under pressure and against strict deadlines is the norm for you as this will be a part of your day to day role - due to the nature of the environment you will be working in, accuracy and attention to detail is key.
We're looking for people across a number of different shifts, so please let us know whether you're looking for days/nights. Hours are:
Day shift: 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Night shift: 4:30pm - 1:30am Sunday to Thursday
What can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Tons of discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Artworker | Art | Photoshop | Marketing | InDesign | Adobe | Artwork | Illustrator
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- You are an Adobe Packages Mastermind! InDesign proficiency is a must for the projects you will be working on as well as your competent skills in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Your attention to detail must be reaching the heavens, accuracy and detail is key to ensure the effectiveness of artwork
- Creatively aware in terms of graphical and typographic layout
- Comfortable in working in an open plan, friendly team working alongside the Studio Manager and Production Team
- Experience of artwork automation and a retail POS background would be advantageous but is not necessary
- Get your portfolio ready, we'll be asking for you to send it through soon after you apply. Watch your emails.
So, what are you waiting for? You've got down to here which means there's a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
About Our Company:
ITG is among the most successful full-service marketing businesses in the world, employing over 600 specialists across technology, marketing, data, print and content creation.
We have UK offices in Birmingham and London, an R&D centre in Dartford, and client teams throughout Europe. We have US offices in New York and Chicago.
Our Media Centre marketing automation platform gives visibility and control of every aspect of our clients' marketing activity. It manages the marketing operations of around 60 blue-chip clients, including M&S, Heineken, PUMA, Audi, Sainsbury's, Renault and KFC.
Our technology is supported by a range of market-leading services, including our Birmingham-based digital agency, 250 million in print management, an eCRM division, which sends out four billion personalised communications a year, a retail strategy agency, comprehensive local marketing programmes, and a 22-seat, 24/7 art working studio creating over three million assets a year.