Are you ambitious for more responsibility? Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential as a Tax Specialist.
Working alongside the Tax Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop your financial skills.
As a Tax Specialist, you will receive all the support you need from colleagues (auditors, finance controllers and Group tax colleagues) as we work together to bring success to this department and the company as a whole.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing tax reporting provisions under IFRS
- Preparing the UK corporation tax returns
- Managing the tax compliance processes
- Providing advice to managers and colleagues as required ensuring accounting standards/ legal regulations are met
- Maintaining information and records
- Co-ordinating the SAO data collection and review process, and preparing the related notification and certificates for HMRC
- Coordinating any tax risks identified within the UK & IE businesses, and reporting to Group Tax
Additional Salary Info: Excellent pension, bonus opportunity, 27 days holiday, PMI
Tax Specialist | Tax Analyst | Senior | Auditor | Technician | Consultant | Compliance Officer | Financial Advisor | Tax Compliance | IFRS | HMRC | SAP | Finance
With a minimum of one years post tax qualification experience you will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working with either SAP system or another tax based system
- Possess advanced level Excel and IT skills
- Ability to analyse problems, identify core issues, investigate data, evaluate accurately and integrate information
- Ability to communicate your infomration successfully both verbally and in writing to different audiences
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to meet customer expectations
About Our Company:
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Our vision is; Dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork. We are the world's second largest supplier of consumer tissue, which includes toilet paper, kitchen towel, facial tissues, handkerchiefs and napkins from brands in the UK and ROI such as Cushelle, Velvet, and Plenty. Our range of Consumer Goods brands also include the pioneering menstrual hygiene brand Bodyform.
Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 101bn (EUR 10.7bn). The business operations are based on a sustainable business model with focus on value creation for people and nature. The company has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity used to be part of the SCA Group.