The Toolroom department currently have an opportunity for an Toolroom Technician to join the team, reporting to the Senior Specialist.
The role of Toolroom Technician:
- Carry out scheduled and non-scheduled tool overhauls (Injection Moulding tools, hot and cold runner tools).
- Carry out basic in-house tooling repairs/jigs and fixtures (Ideally be proficient in using Miller, Lathe, Surface Grinder).
- Provide engineering support to Injection Moulding department as and when required.
- Complete daily safety checks on Toolroom machinery.
- Support the control of the Injection Moulding department.
- Update all tool status and tool registers when necessary.
- Skill up existing staff on the use of all Toolroom machinery.
The ideal Toolroom Technician:
- Experienced in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Have previous proven experience in Injection Moulding and Toolroom Environment.
- Hold a ONC qualification in Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Pension Scheme up to 12% employer contributions.
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
- 31 days holiday.
- Discounted Manchester United home game tickets.
- Discounted Epson products and consumables.
- Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counselling services.
- Company Sick Pay scheme.
- Free secure parking onsite.
Hours of work:
Continental Days Shift Pattern, 6am to 6pm.
Thank you for applying, if you have not heard off us within 14 working days please assume we will not be proceeding further with your application. We wish you all the best in your search for future employment.