To sell and promote the Frama product range of Frama UK into new and existing customers.
Act as representative of: Sales Department
Representation: Chris Hayes
Targets of the Telesales Executive
To identify prospective customers from both new and user groups for the Frama range of products. To achieve the agreed sales targets via telephone sales and demonstrating the advantages of the products, gains in efficiencies to workflows and processes and therefore cost savings that can be made.
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful Telesales Executive to join a dynamic expanding organisation. This person will ideally have a background in selling products within a telesales environment.
Someone with a network of client contacts that they can bring with them is a bonus. It is absolutely critical that you are capable of working independently and able to stand on their own two feet. A key part of this role is being able to open doors for new sales opportunities and developing business over the phone.
The successful applicant will have a solid technology sales background of 3-5 years and a proven track record of creating new business and reaching targets. You will sell directly to decision makers and have a passion for New Business development.
Personal Profile of the Telesales Executive
- Sales professional, including adequate education.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Self-starter and ability to generate own opportunities.
- Results orientated individual showing initiative, reliability and responsibility.
- Dynamic, practical, good motivator with ability to make things happen.
- Skilled negotiator and analytical style of thinking.
- Good understanding of process creation and workflows.
- Flexible, creative & team-orientated.
- Hard worker and straightforward approach to work.
- Brings experience with traditional & modern sales methods.
If you would like to be considered for this Telesales Executive role please click ‘APPLY’ below.