Massage Therapist wanted (Part Time)
We are looking for a qualified Massage Therapist to join our friendly team. The ideal candidate must be a highly motivated and friendly person willing to positively represent our healthy living philosophy. You will be able to advise and treat our patients in a friendly and competent manner. Must have excellent interpersonal and patient management skills.
It would be helpful if you have experience in working with other healthcare professionals as you will be expected to work closely with our chiropractor. Training will be provided and a uniform.
An approved qualification in body massage is essential. The following techniques would be desirable.
- Indian Head Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage
- Hot stone massage
The ideal candidate will need:
- Physical fitness, stamina and excellent manual skills
- Team spirit and capacity to work autonomously
- Strong customer interaction skills with ability to build client base
- Passion for health and wellbeing
- Professional presentation
- Association membership and professional indemnity insurance
- Experience of reception duties (this will be an occasional occurrence)
The successful candidate will initially work 12 hrs per week, Saturdays included. It is likely these hours will increase as your client client base grows. Hours will be flexible to suit client demand.
A copy of your massage certificates will be required at interview and a trade test will be undertaken.