PART TIME ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR
Approx 24 hours per week
Trust Health is a growing company that provides commissioning, business and billing services to medical professionals in the NHS and private sector. We have been established for over 12 years, and during this time have built an excellent national reputation for providing outstanding customer service and business support services to medical consultants. We are different from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
We are passionate about customer service and we’re on a mission to revolutionise our client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are great at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Trust Health is a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we are looking for likeminded individuals who love to love their job.
The role of Accounts Receivable Administrator encompasses contact with patients, hospital consultants and insurance companies and therefore requires someone who excels in putting customers first. An overview of the functions of this role include:-
- Producing invoices and reminders (includes e-billing) using medical billing software
- Credit control
- Allocating payments
- Balancing cash book
- Answering queries from patients professionally, promptly and sensitively
- Liaising with insurers promptly
- Liaising with hospital consultants and secretaries
- Reconciling remittance advices
- Taking credit card payments over phone
- Methodical and systematic
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Act with integrity and honesty at all times and demonstrate trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
£19K - £21K pro rata depending on experience
24 days holiday pro rata
Company pension scheme
Please email your CV to email@example.com