Bolton Abbey Wedding Venue Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Cripps Barn Group Ltd
Bolton Abbey – Barn Manager
Salary circa £40 - £45K plus pension
Cripps Barn Group has been running weddings and events in some of the most stunning locations in the country since 1990 offering excellent services to ensure that customers have a unique, personal and memorable experience.
We will soon be opening a new venue, The Tithe Barn, Bolton Abbey in North Yorkshire set within the grounds of the Duke of Devonshire’s majestic Bolton Abbey estate in the world-renowned Yorkshire Dales. The spectacular Tithe Barn is an historically significant building overlooking some of the UK’s most stunning landscape.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to manage the team of staff, the standard and quality of service and ensuring every wedding and event is backed up with excellent organisation and planning, perfect environmental conditions and superior customer service. In addition, they will be responsible for the performance of the Barn and its commercial success, monitoring viewings, sales, feedback and performance on an ongoing basis.
Successful candidates will have a profile that evidences the following:
- Experience of some standing at management level in Event Management or Hospitality (at least ten years)
- Inherent passion for great customer service with attention to detail
- Excellent Organisation and logistics skills
- Competent staff and team management skills, including experience of managing seasonal staff
- Wide range of soft business skills including HR, sales and marketing
- Commercial acumen with previous responsibility for budgeting and costing events
- Proficient and confident with office IT systems
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please submit your CV by e mail with an accompanying letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 20th January 2018
Apply for Bolton Abbey Wedding Venue Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly