Management Accountant - Maternity Cover (6 to 9 months)
1 day left
- Full Time
Management Accountant – Maternity Cover 6 to 9 months - Standard days
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our Accounts team, this role is ideal for someone wishing to gain or expand their experience in a manufacturing business within a global group.
Please state your salary expectations with your application.
Hours of work:
Monday – Thursday 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Friday 8.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
The main duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Production of company stock information.
- Preparation and analysis of overhead reports.
- Responsible for producing costs for each business unit along with any adjustments and recharges.
- Reporting financial results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Management reports & ad hoc reporting.
- Project & report development.
The successful candidate ideal requirements:
- Qualified or significant progress towards an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- SAP Knowledge beneficial.
- Experience in a similar environment would be ideal.
• Pension Scheme up to 12 % employer contributions.
• Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
• Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
• 31 days holiday (incl Bank holidays).
• Discounted Manchester United home game tickets.
• Discounted Epson products and consumables.
• Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counsellor services.
• Company Sick Pay scheme.
• Free secure parking onsite.