In House Recruitment Consultant
In House Recruitment Consultant – Permanent (Full time) – To start ASAP
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 plus Commission + Company Performance Bonus
Our client is a specialist provider of Apprenticeships based in Manchester city centre. They have an excellent reputation for quality, have very high success rates and have an Ofsted GOOD rating.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking to appoint an experienced recruitment consultant who will be responsible for developing new relationships with organisations in the G.M area and placing 16-18 year old apprentices with them.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced recruiter who wants a diverse, hands on role with lots of autonomy. If you enjoy helping others and want to make a genuine difference to the lives of young people, then you will find this role very rewarding.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will have the following responsibilities:
- Sales and marketing activities to develop relationships with new employers
- Responding to the needs of employers and looking after a portfolio of existing clients
- Responsible for the placement of 16-18 year old apprentices with employers
- Meeting with employers to understand their requirements
- Sending proposals and writing up job specifications
- Writing job adverts and dealing with advert responses
- Liaising with schools to organise assessment centre activities
- Supporting with the running of inhouse assessment centres
- Accurately matching students to the right employers
- Interviewing school and college leavers and preparing them for interviews
- Arranging interviews and confirming acceptance of offer
- Self-starter and ability to work on own initiative
- Very organised and motivated
- Adaptable and flexible
- Good listening, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT Literate
- Interested in self-development and learning
Individual performance bonus scheme, company performance bonus, flexible working hours, laptop, mobile phone, child care vouchers. 23 days holiday rising 1 day per year up to 28 days and contributory pension scheme.
If you would like to be considered for an interview and feel you have the right personal qualities and experience then please send your CV.
Hours of Work:
37.5 Hours per week, between the hours of 8.30am – 7pm (Flexi-time)
Use No Risk Recruitment for all your recruitment needs and save 1000's on fees! Recruit top candidates using our fixed fee service for £175 visit www.noriskrecruitment.co.uk and take a look at our promotional video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn8qrXuZ_GM