Trainee Sales Specialist
Trainee Sales Specialist - Medical
People are at the centre of our client’s business; from their customers, to patients, to their employees.
Our client is one of the U.K.’s leading surgical and medical companies, servicing medical professionals with the highest quality, innovative products for surgery, anaesthesia, podiatry, emergency and diagnostics.
Our client currently has some exciting opportunities for 2 trainee Sales Specialists to support the Regional Manager within the London Territories. With their tailor-made career plans, you can be the master of your own destiny.
Within this target related role as a Trainee Sales Specialist, you will be expected to:
- Identify and target new sales opportunities across all of their product ranges,
- Deliver a business plan around key product – It’s all in the numbers
- Manage relationships with key decision makers within existing customer accounts,
- Represent Timesco at exhibitions
- provide both pre-and post-sale clinical training and technical support to their clients
- Regular feedback to the business in relation to territory activity.
- May have previous sales experience gained within any sector, or be able to talk a good talk
- You may have an NHS background, for example as Operating Department Practitioner or Anaesthetic Nurse – we are interested to talk to you too
- Be a recent Graduate looking for your first role on the rollercoaster of life
- You will have a tenacious attitude to life and
- will fit in with your exceptional interpersonal skills
Benefits of being a Trainee Sales Specialist:
In return you can expect to work for an interpersonal company which rewards individual contribution with a competitive salary and benefits package. A company that will start you on your career ladder in sales, and actively encourage you to succeed.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Trainee Sales Specialist – Medical, please click ‘APPLY’ below.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Development, Sales Specialist, Medical Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Assistant, Business Development Manager, Trainee Sales Specialist, Key Sales Executive, Business Development, Telesales, Telesales Executive, Sales, Sales Manager, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Business Plan, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Sales, Senior Sales Manager will also be considered for this role.