Customer Services Specialist
Would you consider yourself experienced in Customer Services?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that provides both challenges and rewards?
How would you like to work for a prestigious and outstanding global organisation; an organisation that provides seamless and intelligent technology to road users around the world, emovis? Sound's interesting? Apply today!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Specialist to join our team on a full time basis in Leeds.
Reporting to the Team Manager, a LRDS (Local Resident Discount Scheme) Customer Services Specialist provides effective and efficient service to road user's via verbal and written communication regarding the eligible council boroughs surrounding the Dartford Crossing.
- Provide a high level of customer service within the agreed quality standards via written and verbal communication
- Handle road user queries and complaints
- Review and/or make changes to road user's accounts
- Review road user's queries and provide the best possible solution
- Remain professional at all times - positively influence the road user's perception of Emovis and Dart Charge
- Ensure adherence to schedules
- Comply to all Health and Safety and other regulations and highlight any issues as appropriate
- Work with a high degree of personal integrity, treating others with respect
- Perform other work tasks as required
- Contribute to overall department targets
- Achieve and maintain a satisfactory level of work
Additional Salary Info: Pensions, Health Insurance, Retail Discounts
Customer Services Specialist | Customer Service | Correspondence | Communication | Administration | Data Entry | Call Centre
- Experience of working within a correspondence environment or similar environment
- Excellent written English and strong literary grammar skills
- Educated to GCSE standards with a pass of C or above desirable (or equivalent BTEC or other qualification)
- PC literate
- Accurate data entry
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standard of road user service and accuracy
- Problem solving
- Road user focused
About Our Company:
emovis is the leading service delivery and technology arm of Abertis in the global markets for all electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions. With over 600 employees across 7 countries, we are committed to helping millions of motorists travel seamlessly along the world's busiest highways.
emovis is focused on keeping roads moving through all electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions. We design, implement, maintain and operate state-of-the-art road pricing solutions, including:
- All Electronic Tolling (AET)
- Open Road Tolling (ORT)
- Multilane Free-Flow Tolling (MLFF)
- Pay-by-Plate Tolling (also known as Video Tolling)
- Non-Stop Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) lanes
- Road User Charging solutions (also known as Pay As You Drive)
- Nationwide Truck Tolling schemes
- Congestion Charging Schemes