Showroom and Sales Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Showroom and Sales Manager – Are you passionate about the products you sell? Are you creative with a fantastic eye for detail? If so, Spider. The region’s Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are pleased to be supporting an established independent Long Melford based company with their search for a Showroom and Sales Manager.
This successful business were founded in 1991 and import, retail, design and restore high end handmade carpets and rugs. They pride themselves on delivering outstanding creativity skills and customer care, and they are looking for a Showroom and Sales Manager who will help support the team to carry on a long and successful business.
As a Showroom and Sales Manager you will be expected to be a team player with excellent attention to detail, making sure the customer is always your top priority.
Other key responsibilities within this role:
- Managing the showroom
- Monitoring showroom stock, displays and staffing
- Identifying new customer opportunities
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Excellent customer service
- Advising on designs and interior schemes
- Contacting and visiting suppliers
- Being a company representative at exhibits and events
- Promoting the business efficiently via social media and other platforms
Skills and attributes required:
- Strong sales and customer service experience is essential
- Creative background with experience and awareness of high end retail / interiors is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Well organised
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Prepared to work extra hours and travel when required
- Full driving licence
Hours are Full Time 9am – 5.30pm with flexible weekend hours included. Due to the nature of the business you will be expected to work several weekends throughout the year. In return on offer is a basic salary of £25000 per annum, however there is further earning potential with working weekends, overtime and a profit share scheme. You will also receive 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a creative and friendly retailer with over 27 years’ experience within the retail, restoration and conservation of handmade carpet and rugs.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this incredibly successful company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: Retail, Customer Service, sales, Management, interior design, interior decorating
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
Apply for Showroom and Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly