Account Manager (Leading Online Media operation) -
- Full Time
Our client is a market leading technology based organisation operating in the fastest growing media of internet advertising. they currently require an Account Manager to service an existing base of key client accounts in the East and North of Scotland. Your role will involve building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers, ensuring that the relationship is nurtured and grown.
Our client is a market leading technology based organisation operating in the fastest growing media of internet advertising. They are a Market leader in the UK sector, a high-profile brand and one of the UKs top websites. They have experienced continued growth with a number of new product launches and high profile advertising campaigns. Continually at the forefront of technology innovation in their field they are very much early adopters and technology leaders in their industry. Their online product offering enhances and increases their clients sales providing marketing and information through a powerful media based solution.
Due to a promotion, they currently require an Account Manager to service an existing base of key client accounts. Your role will involve building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers with a number of clients, ensuring that the relationship is nurtured and grown. You will be responsible for working to set revenue goals and activity targets. You will be responsible for selling their full portfolio, demonstrating the value in their proposition and present business reports designed to increase membership brand loyalty. You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, metrics and marketing information through a powerful media based solution.
Your responsibilities will be to
- Achieve sales revenue and activity targets.
- Achieve set new product targets for key accounts
- Identify and convert new business prospects in the region
- Manage the customer base to deliver top class account management with regular review meetings to prove value and ROI
- Complete customer satisfaction audits
- Ensure all accounts have a clear understanding of products and pricing structure and to deliver value-added solutions against their business needs.
- Conduct product and service training with clients
- Liaise with internal support functions
- To attend monthly meetings to give updates & market feedback.
- Drive the satisfactory resolution of customer queries
- Contribute to the team
Ideally you will have a strong proven track record of account management from the Online media sector.
Alternatively, consideration will be given to candidates from any media sector i.e. Outdoor, Radio, Newspaper, Advertising Agency, TV ect.) with experience of managing key accounts and developing new business. You will have consistently over achieved on sales targets. You will require a stable work history and will have strong verbal and written communication skills. You will be commercially aware, with the ability to understand and analyse data and select and articulate findings.
You will require
- Proven relationship-building and account management skills
- Experience of working in a multi-product environment
- Demonstrable experience of strategic planning and tactical decision making.
- Excellent presentation skill previous experience of presenting to an audience.
- Commercially awareness and have demonstrable business acumen
- Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and group improvement
- Analytical, with previous experience of data analysis, and a high keen eye for detail
- The ability to understand and analyse data and select and articulate findings.
- A natural Problem solver with the ability to take ownership and resolve issues
- Excellent PC skills, particularly competent with Microsoft Word, Excel & Power point
In return you will receive the rarely available opportunity to join a genuine No.1 market leader at the forefront of their sector in a senior sales role. They are an organisation that values their staff and customers and provides the investment in retaining them. You will be given full training and development and the opportunity to work in rewarding environment, a basic salary of £40K + uncapped bonus (OTE £55K) + car + an additional long list of benefits associated with a leading brand
APPLY NOW AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!
About Choice Consultants
Choice Consultants are a specialist Media Sales Recruitment Consultancy established in 1999, we now hold preferred supplier status for the majority of media players in Scotland. As Scotland’s leading Advertising and Media Sales Recruitment Consultancy we recruit for advertising and media sales personnel at all levels for a range of international, national and local media organisations.
Our clients include top,
- Radio stations
- Magazine publishers
- Online/Digital Media brands
- New Media companies
-Internet Marketing & Web Design companies
- Experiential/Guerrilla Marketing companies
- Outdoor Advertising organisations
- Directory publishers
- Newspaper publishers
- Exhibition and Events companies
- Media brokers
- Television broadcasters
- Contract publishing houses
Whether you are looking to break into a rewarding career in Media sales, looking for a move into Management, or simply a new challenge we offer opportunities throughout Scotland through our unique and unrivalled network of Advertising contacts. To apply for this role click the apply button or find out more about other opportunities selling media space call Choice Consultants, email or visit our website.
Apply for Account Manager (Leading Online Media operation) -
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly