Main Scale / UPS (depending on quality / experience of candidate)
Permanent Full Time - Required from: Easter 2018 or sooner if possible
Hallcroft Infant & Nursery School, Whitaker Close, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7QH
Following the internal promotion of one of our teachers to Deputy Head, we now have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced teacher to join our team at Hallcroft Infant & Nursery School. This post is not suitable for NQT's or inexperienced teachers.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has high expectations of all the children
- Has an excellent understanding of the EYFS curriculum and the new National Curriculum
- Is a positive team player
- Is an enthusiastic, approachable, friendly and motivated teacher
- Is willing to go the extra mile for our wonderful children
- Has experience of leading a subject
In return we offer you:
- A friendly and caring staff team
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy coming to school
- Appropriate continuing professional development
- Laughter and cakes in the staff room!
Please contact the school office at the start of the Spring Term if you wish to visit on 01777 702728 to make an appointment with Mrs Jo Cook, Head Teacher.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. The school's child protection policy contains clear guidance on how this commitment will be fulfilled. The successful candidate for this post will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check, via the Disclosure and barring Service, prior to taking up the post.
The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
Applications and job descriptions will be available from the school after 8th January 2018 by e-mailing email@example.com or telephoning 01777 702728.
Closing date for applications is 5:00 pm on Friday 19th January 2018. Please send all applications direct to the school office.
Interviews will be held on Friday 26th January 2018.
Apply on-line at www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk
Equality in Services and Employment