- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to join our company on initially a 6 month fixed term contract.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary depending upon experience
- Excellent working environment
A full time Office Administrator is required to work within a dynamic office located in Mansfield Woodhouse.
This is initially for a 6 month fixed term position working 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday, and 8:30am-4pm Friday.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and professional individual who is passionate about ensuring their work is produced to the highest standard.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:-
- Experience in dealing with customers over the telephone with an excellent telephone manner
- Experience processing of sales orders & dispatch notes
- Have experience using Sage Line 50
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- IT Literate with an excellent working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Team worker
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to work independently when required
- All other duties as and when requested to do so
The Company is an established UK provider of products to the Biomedical industry and we are handling the initial recruitment process on their behalf.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.