Commis Chef - The Aviator Hotel
Sywell, Northampton (NN6)
Up to £17,500 per annum
Sywell Aerodrome Ltd, a local privately owned company is looking to recruit a Commis Chef for the Aviator Hotel. The Hotel has 50 bedrooms with a large conference and event facility in Hangar One.
To assist the Senior Chef on duty with storage, preparation, and cooking of all food items for The Aviator Hotel, whilst adhering to all Health and Food Safety areas of “Due Diligence”. To also demonstrate and help maintain high levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our members.
- Hourly paid, so paid for every hour worked
- Holiday (28 inclusive of bank holidays)
- Full on the job training given
- Pension Scheme
- To assist and monitor food stocks and stock movement
- To understand daily departmental costs and how they influence profit and loss results
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage
- To learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department
- To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen and clean the section and other areas as directed
- To ensure stock is controlled and rotated. Accept and store deliveries
- To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef or Sous Chef immediately
- To comply with all Aviator policies and procedures to ensure that all-statutory regulations are observed
- To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
- To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required
Apply for Commis Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly