Sales Support / Sales Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
Sales Support person to join our team based in Lancaster.
Organised and pro-active you should be customer service orientated providing strong sales and administrative competency.
Core to the role is dealing with customers over the telephone and by email. You will possess good PC skills, an excellent telephone manner and a passion for customer focus, ideal candidates will be self-directed, take initiative, attention to detail and accuracy.
• Professional appearance and upbeat, outgoing attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills; service orientated.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
A DESIRE TO:
• Establish strong customer and supplier relationships.
• Problem solving issues.
• Influence decision makers.
• Work independently and take initiative.
• Prioritise multiple tasks, meeting required deadlines.
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 8.30am - 5pm you will receive a competitive salary plus an excellent working environment. This is a fantastic opportunity within a small dedicated team, with excellent prospects.