2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title Nursery Manager
Location Cardiff, CF14
Salary £34,000 OTE
Contract Full time, Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to manage a high quality, purpose built childcare setting caring for up to 114 children daily.
Your role of Nursery Manger will be hands on taking responsibility for all aspects of the operation and for the control and delivery of the annual financial budget.
Main Responsibilities of Nursery Manager
- Ensuring a high level of service if offered at all times through meeting children’s needs and keeping parents fully informed with regular progress reports and meetings.
- The control and delivery of the annual financial budget including adhering to the agreed sales campaign for marketing the setting.
- All aspects of managing staff, to include recruitment and selection, training and development and regular observations and appraisals
- Ensuring compliance with regulations set by CSSIW, Local Authorities and other bodies.
Requirements of Nursery Manager:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent recognised Early Years Qualification
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a childcare setting. Previous management experience essential.
- The ability to motivate, support and develop your staff in their career progression
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Up to date knowledge of National Minimum Standards & an understanding of the Foundation Phase Framework
- Awareness of Health & Safety legislation
- Knowledge and understanding of Child Protection / Safeguarding
- Monthly bonus opportunity
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Discounted facilities and childcare
Due to the nature of this role enhanced DBS checks will be conducted.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Nursery Manger, please click ‘APPLY’ below.