5 days left
- Full Time
1 To deliver an effective and inclusive admissions service to all current and potential stakeholders of the College.
2. Provide an admissions service to all students of the College including referral to outside agencies such as Connexions and National Careers Service.
3. Arrange referral interviews to curriculum areas and record both manually and electronically the outcomes of the referrals.
4. To have a working knowledge of student funding initiatives.
5. To maintain the standards required for MATRIX accreditation.
6. To contribute and assist with any employer engagement activity that may be determined by the College.
7. To work as part of the Student Service team, undertaking a range of administrative and reception duties to enable a comprehensive service.
8. To assist with arrangements for and take part in IAG interviews, open days and enrolment events.
9. To assist with arrangements for and take part in progression pathways information, advice and guidance in the College. This is for both Higher Education and Further Education and School to College.