2 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Production Manager looking for a challenging and rewarding new role, within an exciting and dynamic Company?
Bladon Jets are currently recruiting for a Production Manager to join our dedicated team in Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering Company, and use your skills and extensive knowledge within a supportive, engaging environment.
The Production Manager is responsible for delivering the Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Inventory targets for the factory.
The right candidate will be expected to take a key role within the Company's improvement processes to ensure best practice and standardisation throughout, at a pivotal time for the Company. Key to the success of the applicant will be the ability to draw on extensive experience within a Lean Manufacturing organisation.
- Deliver the Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Inventory targets for the factory
- Ownership of the production operating system
- Team staffing and development. Direct, hands on management and development of the production operatives
- Partner with the cross functional teams in developing a new production line from prototype to volume
- Integral part of the SIOP process. Develop the capacity model and ensure capacity meets demand
- Ensure successful new product introductions that meet launch targets
- Identify and drive continuous improvement activities for the function
Production Manager | Management | Operations | Lean Manufacturing | JIT | Prototype | Turbine
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years in an operations management role
- Significant experience within a Lean Manufacturing environment - ideally Automotive or Aerospace, including familiarity with Just In Time manufacture
- Experience in delivering capital projects
- 6 Sigma / Lean certification
- High level of familiarity with SAP would be advantageous
- Degree qualified, preferably within an Engineering discipline or equivalent
Bladon Jets is a world leader in micro gas turbines, a new generation of green and efficient power unit. With its unique expertise and technology, the company is pioneering efforts to bring this breakthrough solution to volume production.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly