IT Software / Application Trainer
3 days left
- Full Time
IT Software / Application Trainer in the Normanton area.
What will you do?
- Train new and existing staff on company bespoke software and applications.
- Deliver refresher training sessions.
Represent the Company professionally, maintaining Company values.
- Internal training for new recruits.
- Branch training sessions.
- Create professional user guides.
- Produce professional presentations to be used in a classroom environment and will include presentation to boardroom level.
- Extensive travel both in the UK and overseas, including overnight stays.
- Previous experience in a training role.
- Skilled in the identification and analysis of training needs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently deliver training to groups of all sizes as well as on a one-to-one basis
- Great time management, planning and organisational skills along with good report writing and commercial awareness
- The role will require substantial travel, must have a flexible attitude and approach to work.
- Full UK driving licence.
- A CIPD/CTP or equivalent professional training qualification.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Applications.
With over 50 years’ experience in the electrical wholesale industry, we are an energetic organisation that is part of a very successful European business. With a network of over 400 trading branches across continental Europe, and 100 branches currently open in the UK (with a plan to have 300 open in the next 10 years), there has never been a better time to get on board.
What’s in it for you?
- Starting salary negotiable subject to experience.
- Commencing on 20 days holiday per annum (full time employees) plus Bank Holidays increasing with each completed years’ service up to 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
- 40 hours per week.
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member.
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects.
- Company Car, Laptop, IPhone, and IPad.
- Company pension and bonus scheme.
No Agencies Please.