Customer Service & Admin Assistant
4 days left
- Full Time
Customer Service & Admin Assistant - Pershore / Evesham, Worcestershire
We're looking for a lively, fun new member of our growing team to work at the forefront of our customer service activity.
We want a true Customer Hero and all round superstar to start as soon as possible and be a real asset from day 1. If you believe in being different, in being your best at whatever you do, and genuinely making a difference, then this might just be for you.
You'll be part of an exciting online wedding retailer helping customers throughout the country from our small but vibrant Pershore / Evesham office, within an award winning customer service environment. This will include helping customers online and by phone, so a confident, cheery personality is a must. This is a vibrant, high-energy environment, so we'll be looking for someone fits in well and enjoys a challenge.
Your incredibly varied role will involve:
- Helping customers find the perfect groomswear for their wedding
- Dealing with customers by phone, email, live chat and SMS.
- Responding to social media queries
- Following up on customers using our Customer Relationship Management system
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure deadlines are met
- Assisting with processing and packing customer orders
- You will have top notch computer skills and be comfortable with Word and Excel.
- You'll be very internet and social media savvy.
- You'll need excellent spelling and grammar. If you don't know the difference between your and you're, this probably isn't for you.
- You'll need to be very organised and precise.
- You need to be willing to follow processes, but constantly seeking to improve the way things are done.
- You'll love talking to people, and get a thrill from delighting customers.
- You must be able to meet deadlines, without someone watching over your shoulder all day.
- You'll need to be willing to step into whatever comes up and tackle it with enthusiasm.
You’ll probably already have had some office or similar experience dealing with all sorts of challenges and you’re not someone who ever thinks that ‘it’s not my job to do that’. If you are the type of person who can’t go home until the task is done and things are just right, we would like to talk to you.
We’re looking for a star here – someone eager to learn and make an impact - so your attitude and team ethic are just as important as your experience to date, and you’ll have some impressive stories to tell that illustrate why you should be invested in – as opposed to all the other applicants who apply.
In return you'll get the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills in a fun environment where laughs and Pizza Fridays blend with hard work and plenty of pressure.