Process Safety Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Process Safety Manager - Ashbourne, Derbyshire
We are a global leader in Animal Nutrition and Aquaculture, employing more than 11,000 people in 35 countries. With a proven track record of success, Trouw Nutrition GB , is a Nutreco company in the UK, manufacturing a wide range of animal nutrition products with a turnover of c£100million.
Process Safety Manager
TNGB have recently become an upper tier COMAH site and are looking to recruit a Process Safety Manager to help support the experienced site team to develop process safety systems and processes and embed the principles within the current HSE culture.
In this role you will be responsible for process safety compliance together with the implementation and maintenance of the process safety management system. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership, counsel and technical assistance to the Responsible Care Manager and Operations team in the field of process safety management ensuring that line management maintain the ultimate responsibility for HSE
- Project manage the preparation of key permit and licence documentation such as the COMAH safety report, implementation of the MAPP and process safety management system and relevant environmental permits
- Ensure ongoing compliance with COMAH, DSEAR and ATEX regulations
- Utilising recognised tools such as Hazop assessments and others, manage major accident hazard identification and risk assessment processes
- Working with the Responsible Care Manager and Engineering Manager, develop, implement and teach relevant preventative and predictive maintenance programmes
- Revision and authorisation of process safety relevant procedures
- Develop, implement & improve key performance indicators to progress the process safety programme
- Minimise occupational and operational risk exposure and embed a culture of risk awareness and considered risk control, ensuring improvement against key objectives
For this role you must be qualified to degree level in a relevant qualification or possess equivalent experience and hold a NEBOSH diploma or certificate.
You will have knowledge and experience of regulatory requirements and protocols including COMAH regulations, major accident hazard identification and risk assessment processes. Ideally you will have had experience of developing or working with MAPP and safety management systems.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent project management skills together with critical thinking skills and the ability to constructively analyse and resolve issues and problems. You will be a strong coach with proven ability to embed a culture of behavioural safety.