Technical Data Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
Technical Data Analyst
Location: Central Reading
Our client is a business-solutions company focused on supporting the needs of the sales and marketing function of the automotive industry. They leverage a scientific methodology to help their client partners sell more vehicles, improve profitability and increase customer loyalty. They can do that by helping solve their toughest challenges including planning an optimal dealership network, improving individual dealer performance and efficiently converting sales leads into sales. In short, we guide business through science—and we’ve been doing this since 1977.
The role of Technical Data Analyst
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Technical Data Analyst to join the team. The position of Technical Data Analyst supports the delivery of high quality services to a dedicated client, using both technical and client facing skills to complete projects.
The main duties and responsibilities
This position of Technical Data Analyst supports the delivery of high quality services to their clients, using both technical and client facing skills to complete projects.
- Performing market analysis, retail network planning studies and ad-hoc consultancy projects.
- Developing relationships with the client in order to assist in long-term business development.
- Assuming responsibility for accurate and high-quality data being utilized on assigned projects.
- Accurately performing application testing functions associated with the development of custom client software.
- Monitoring, updating and maintaining internal software systems.
- Coordinating with individuals or teams to complete analysis, tasks and projects on time with high quality. Attending and documenting project meetings.
- Proactively communicating with management to prioritise other duties as assigned, providing updates and report issues in a timely manner.
- Providing training and coaching to junior colleagues as directed and assuming responsibility for reviewing the accuracy and quality of their work.
Qualifications and Experience
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and competencies:
- Maths & Statistics: Preferred knowledge of basic descriptive statistics and ability to select and apply the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
- Technical/Software: Must have demonstrated knowledge of MS Excel, as well as preferred intermediate knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Access; experience of SQL Server required.
- Sales & Business Development: Ability to identify potential new opportunities from the client and proactively communicate those opportunities to management is required.
- Good relationship building and customer service.
- Written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate ideas or information.
- Presentation skills necessary to express ideas clearly to others
- Analytical thinking and high accuracy.
- Initiative and Result orientation.
- Teamwork, cooperation and flexibility.
- Time Management.
Candidates are required to have a technical degree (engineering, applied science, maths) and working knowledge of SQL.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Technical Data Analyst, please click ‘APPLY’ below.