Customer Services Administrator
Gardiner Graphics Group are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused Administrator to provide excellent support to its team and service to their customers. The candidate will work closely with the internal sales and production teams to manage customer requirements and maintain customer relationships.
The primary role of the candidate will be answering and directing inbound telephone calls across the group and processing customer orders either directly via inbound telephone & email or via the sales team. The candidate will act as a point of contact between sales and production to confirm order details and timescales as well as confirming details of deliveries to the client.
The candidate will support marketing activities in maintaining customer database information’s and helping produce marketing mail shots via post and email. The candidate will also support other areas of the business with customer service and administrative tasks on an as needed basis.
- Respond professionally to all telephone, fax and email enquiries, assisting or directing to the relevant part of the business.
- Sales order processing using associated computer systems.
- Print and collate job cards and labels. Collate completed job cards in preparation for invoicing.
- Assist in monitoring customer orders to ensure customer delivery requirements are met, including any special arrangements regarding delivery, invoicing, etc.
- Deal with demanding customers via telephone or email and work pro-actively with the sales and production teams to meet their needs.
- Liaise with customers regarding sales orders, accounts and customer service matters.
- Assist with the management and updating of customer databases.
- Ensure that all files and filing is completed on a daily/weekly basis.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Previous experience within a customer service office environment (desired but not essential)
- Organised, diligent and able to run tasks through to completion
- Conscientious and hard working in order to achieve the required results, as well as being flexible and adaptable during times of high volumes
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office computer systems.
- Experience of Sage Accounts operating system (desired not essential)
- Ability to deal with demanding customers via telephone or email and work pro-actively to meet their needs.
- Able to cope with a changing working environment
- Minimum education of GCSE Maths & English A* - C
- Driving licence and own vehicle to help with daily banking and post errands (Mileage paid – desired but not essential)
Our new Customer Service Administrator will work Monday - Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm with 1 hours lunch. We offer 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays. We close for the Christmas period between Christmas Eve and New Year.
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply to send your CV by email.