4 days left
- Full Time
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join a growing Audio Visual distribution company based in Surrey.
The role requires someone who can assume responsibility for the planning, creation, execution, reporting and administration of multiple marketing campaigns to achieve pre-defined objectives for the company, the brands they represent and their partners. The successful candidate will be required to manage the marketing process from content creation to lead conversion.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement marketing plan for all company brands
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of email and digital marketing programs
- Work closely with vendor marketing teams
- Work with selected reseller partners on bespoke campaigns
- Create marketing collateral to support vendor awareness and promotion
- Perform data analysis and produce marketing reports
- Support the maintenance of the company website using Expression Engine
- Manage all company social platforms
- Manage the marketing budget
Based in Surrey/Greater London, the salary is negotiable doe circa £30k-£35k p.a. plus pension health care.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will be degree educated or have a similar marketing qualification together with a minimum of 3-5 years B2B marketing experience in the marketing of hardware or software technology
You will also be:
- Technology literate with excellent MS office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong awareness of social platforms and social marketing techniques and specifically how to create content optimised for search.
- Good understanding of marketing automation platforms, preferably Pardot and how to build landing pages
- Good understanding of CRM platforms, preferably SalesForce
Our client has a passion for developing strong and meaningful relationships through understanding their resellers' business model, customer base and expertise. Based on this their goal is to offer solutions that will offer a new approach to their customers.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly