6 days left
- Full Time
Assystem are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to be based in Derby on a contract basis. Assystem are an engineering design consultancy who work on a number of projects that typically encompass the complete design life cycle from enquiry through to commissioning and handover of the final project requirements; many involving new and novel solutions to today's engineering problems.
As a Project Engineer you will be part of one of the Programme Teams. Working with the Programme Lead and Planners within the team you will be responsible for all aspects of cost, risk and delivery management for the manufacture of components.
- Support Programme Lead/Project Manager in delivering agreed scope.
- Work with the Planner/Programme Lead to produce and maintain SAP networks.
- Follow the commit / accept process through to conclusion to secure resources.
- Adhere to the project review cycle and produce project reports including variance analysis and commentary.
- Act as focal point for project management and provide stakeholder management with information necessary to control and manage the project.
- Assist with the project status review process.
- Support project risk reviews and ensure mitigation funding is secured.
- Maintenance of forecast costs and EAC / FCAC.
- Manage the project risk register.
- Prepare, submit and present change request where required such as for risk drawdown.
- Understand customer requirements and business opportunities and will maintain effective customer interfaces.
Project Engineer | Engineer | Engineering | Cost | Risk | Delivery Management | Manufacturing | Components | Contract
- Good working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office products.
- Project / cost management experience is essential.
- Knowledge of planning techniques/methods.
- Experience of SAP MRP.
- Demonstrate a good level of business acumen and the ability to work on your own initiative to deliver results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven record of developing effective relationships.
- APMP Qualification or similar desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge/Experience of a manufacturing environment desirable.
Please be aware that due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance.
About Our Company:
ASSYSTEM is an engineering company, born in France over 50 years ago, specialising in managing complex projects, with a workforce of some 5,000 engineers and annual revenue of 400 million Euros. It is listed on the Paris stock exchange. In 2017, Assystem has refocused on its core business (after selling 60% of its activities in the field of outsourced R&D) of developing power systems and implementing electrical power in transport, health and industry. Assystem operates in France, Belgium, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, Turkey, the UAE, and Saudi Arabia, is a global leader in nuclear engineering and one of the leading players in the fields of safety, security, digitization and cobotics in transport and healthcare.
Apply for Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly