6 days left
- Part Time
Grade 6 (pt 21-26): £20,138-26.25 hours per week (term-time only)
Saint Bede's Catholic High School
Job Start: February 2018 preferable but negotiable
The Governors of Saint Bede’s Catholic High School are seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor who will provide supervision for absent teachers (using provided plans and resources) and administrative and practical support when cover supervision is not required.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, supportive and eager to build good relationships with pupils. Essential qualification: Level 2 or equivalent qualification in English Literacy and Mathematics/Numeracy
Desirable qualification: NVQ Level 3 or above qualification (or equivalent)
Essential experience: Previous experience of working with children
Desirable experience: Previous experience of working within a classroom environment
If you are interested in the above role, please send click apply.
Closing date: Friday 26th January 2018 (12noon)
Our Catholic school is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and supporting references.
- Application Form This will open in a new window
- Headteacher's Letter This will open in a new window
- Person Specification This will open in a new window
- (DBS) This will open in a new window
- Monitoring Form This will open in a new window
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 - Disclosure Form This will open in a new window