4 days left
- Full Time
Would you consider yourself an experienced Engineer, looking for an opportunity to join an outstanding and prestigious organisation?
Are you looking for an opportunity that provides both challenges and rewards? Then look no further.
Gunn JCB are main dealers for JCB Construction and Industrial machinery. Due to continued expansion, we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced workshop engineers to work at our head office in Altrincham. Experience in working on JCB equipment within the construction industry would be an advantage coupled with a positive attitude and a flexible approach to work in order to provide our customers with unrivalled satisfaction. A competitive package is available for the right candidate
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced workshop engineers at our head office in Altrincham.
Working for a main JCB Dealer you will receive Initial & Continued product training while working in a fully equipped workshop with a wide variety of different tasks from PDI to major overhauls and the Opportunity to develop & progress.
Following initial training, your role will consist of:
- Working on all JCB equipment.
- Carrying out all types of workshop repairs.
- From major repairs, PDI, Servicing, Fault finding, used equipment repairs.
- Continued product training.
- Liaising & updating the service office.
- Parts ordering.
- Completing paperwork electronically.
Plant Engineering | Machine Engineer | Workshop Fitter | Workshop Mechanic | Maintenance Engineer | Engineer
- Qualified as an engineer in this or a similar industry.
- Can do attitude with the drive to learn & to adapt to new technology
- The ability to be able to work on their own.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Competent in completing paperwork.
- Full driving License
- Previous experience in the Plant industry
About Our Company:
In 1890, Gunn JCB was established by the Gunn brothers. In 1958, we were proud to become one of the first JCB dealers and we are now one of the largest and most successful JCB dealers in the world. The customer is at the heart of what we do and we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service, individual attention, care and quality products that we offer to our customers. From our Sales team to our Aftermarket team, everyone plays an equal part in making sure that the most integral part of our business is looked after properly.
Apply for Workshop Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly