Project Lead - Electrical
2 days left
- Full Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for an electrical engineer to join our Major Projects team as a Project Leader.
As Project Lead you will manage a portfolio to the value of £1.3 million. You will ensure that BSRs are delivered to meet the requirements of the business and in line with relevant legislation and NGN processes, ensuring consistent, safe, timely, effective and efficient delivery of projects.
In this role you will demonstrate knowledge and experience of successful project planning/delivery at a portfolio level on a range of gas assets across all pressure ranges and asset types from low pressure through to high pressure including; meters, electrical and instrumentation, mechanical (pipes and valves etc.), gas holders, district governors and cathodic protection.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and reasonable experience of successful electrical project planning/delivery on a range of gas assets across all pressure ranges and asset types
- Excellent leadership, influencing/negotiating, customer orientation and communication skills
- Able to communicate and effectively develop working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- SOME Working practical knowledge of NEC contracts
- Able to maintain key competencies in line with safety and technical competency matrix (STC) as required by the business. This may include but will not be limited to COMPEX, EL6, P11/P18/17th Edition
- Has knowledge of how to successfully deliver programmes of works to achieve value and programme targets
- UK driving license
- Permanent, Personal Contract
- Salary dependent on skills and experience
- Car / Car Allowance
- Up to 10% bonus (measured on both personal and corporate objectives)
- SSP for first 5 working days then occupational sick pay
- 40 hour week
- Stakeholder pension scheme (5/10)
- 25 days annual leave per annum plus bank holidays
- Access to salary sacrifice flexible benefits including gym membership, childcare vouchers, insurance policies, cycle to work etc.