Head Of User Engagement
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you interested in working in an innovative and fast paced environment?
We have a fantastic opportunity to help lead and own an exciting project.
We are currently recruiting for a Head of User Engagement to join our dedicated team in Bingley. This role is on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
Emerald's Head of User Engagement is responsible for the company's digital user engagement, which includes ownership of the company's corporate marketing website, content, usability and performance, plus related content marketing and communications activities.
- Deliver and continue to develop a digital user engagement strategy to drive web traffic, data capture and usage
- Working with an external web agency, manage the development of a new corporate marketing website based on the company's strategic priorities and Marketing goals
- Oversea digital engagement projects and initiatives to drive engagement in line with Marketing's engagement objectives
- Oversea the Wed Editorial team to ensure web content is up-to-date, relevant and meaningful to the target personas
- Oversea the Content Marketing function to ensure communications effectively engage target users while supporting Publishing's strategic goals
- Work with the other Marketing Heads to develop and deliver an integrated Marketing strategy, ensure smooth and efficient operations within the department, manage the departmental budget and represent Marketing to the wider business and Board
Head of User Engagement | User Engagement | Digital | Marketing | Content | Communication
- Capable of leading and managing teams and third parties
- Understanding of all things digital, including UX, website development, content and functionality
- Expert in online engagement
- Digital and content marketing
- Stakeholder management
- Understanding of wider Marketing disciplines e.g. Brand
- Delivering re-development projects
- Confident communicating and reporting at Board level
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or other role related degree would be an advantage
- Professional qualifications / accreditation with relevant marketing and / or role specific bodies would be an advantage
- Experience in a related role / proven experience of executing role
- Ability to project manage and liaise with external parties in order to deliver against goals
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programmes
Behaviours & Attributes:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- A keen interest in all things digital
- Results driven with the ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues at all levels, and initiative to work confidently on own
- Play an active part in team activities
- Lateral and creative thinking, analytical and a problem solver
- Business awareness
- Proactive approach with a commitment to self-development
- Transparency and open communication
About Our Company:
Nurturing fresh thinking that makes an impact
Emerald Publishing was founded in 1967 to champion new ideas that would advance the research and practice of business and management. Today, we continue to nurture fresh thinking in applied fields where we feel we can make a real difference, now also including health and social care, education and engineering. We publish over 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 case studies, via our dedicated research platform.
What matters to us:
Individuality: We have a strong sense of character, independence and spirit.
Ambition: We strive to go beyond what's possible to delight our customers.
Purpose: Our entire motivation is to help our communities achieve better outcomes.
Curiosity: We listen, learn and challenge the status quo, paying attention to the details that matter.
Trust: Our open and responsive culture empowers people, creating transparency, responsibility and respect.
Apply for Head Of User Engagement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly