We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to join a care service based in Reigate, Surrey and surrounding areas.
The service supports adults with learning difficulties and offers both supported living and residential care.
Duties as a support worker would include:
- Assisting residents in all aspects of their care needs (e.g. physical, emotional and spiritual)
- Assisting in the promotion of indepence by teaching valuable life skills
- Assisting in the framework of social activities by interacting with residents and helping them continue with hobbies and activities
- Some personal care when required
- Help with domestic jobs
- Liaising with other care staff as well as family and friends of clients
You would be required to have at least 6 months of experience in the care sector at either a paid or voluntary capacity.
Possession of an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or similar would be beneficial but not mandatory.
This is a full time, permanent role with a salary of £16,500 - £17,500 per annum.
Please apply for details.