Chase and Holland have an exciting opportunity with a highly regarding regional employer looking to appoint an Accounts Manager into their growing finance function. The position will be based out of their offices near Worksop and is in easy reach of motorway junctions.
Reporting into the Site Manager, the Accounts Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing Monthly salaries
- Completing and submitting relevant VAT returns
- Completing monthly accounts in a timely manner
- Completing credit insurance and credit control tasks
- Co-ordinating cash control and supplier payment processes
- Bank reconciliation work
- Stock count and performing purchase ledger processes
- Managing inter-company accounts
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Manager who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Sound Accounting experience preferably with a recognised Accounts qualification
- Good understanding of systems and databases (including salary and finance orientated systems)
- Strong communications skills with experience of liaising with internal and external customers
- Good attention to detail
- Able to prioritise tasks and someone who enjoys a varied role where they will be using their own initiative
- PC literate with experience of accounting software, excel and word
There is potential to progress your career as the business is growing and has the support of a well-established parent. The role includes a salary of £20000-£25,000 plus bens and annual leave entitlement of 25 days plus stats.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.