Recruitment Consultant - City of London - Exc. OTE
Recruitment Consultant Catering – City of London
Up to 25k basic
40k+ OTE [one of the best commission structures in the industry]
Warm desk, lots of existing business
Jubilee Talent are experiencing exciting growth and as a result we have an opening for a Recruitment Consultant to join our catering team in the City of London.
As Chef Recruitment Consultant, you will offer the following skills and experience: -
- Kitchen / catering / hospitality / events / operations and management experience is required to understand and work closely with all of our stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to proactively work as a business partner in all of your interactions.
The Recruitment Consultant role will be responsible for: -
- Building, managing and growing a revenue stream of clients and temp candidates, relating to various kitchen / catering / hospitality positions.
- Candidate sourcing and interviewing.
- Taking the time to fully understand clients’ needs and promptly placing temporary workers into shifts that need to be filled.
- Building relationships and effective networks with clients and candidates.
- General administration of your recruitment region.
In exchange for performing the role of Chef Recruitment Consultant, you will be offered a base salary between £18,000-25,000 depending on experience and a rewarding commission scheme offering around £40-45k OTE. In addition, we offer various incentives throughout the year and you will work as part of a successful and expanding company, servicing diverse catering and hospitality clients.
This is an active opening and we are currently reviewing prospective consultant details, so please apply today.