Project Manager | Main Contractor
A main contractor that operates in the Midlands market is currently on the lookout for a Project Manager to run a ??15 million mixed-use development in Oxford city centre. This Project Manager will work on this project from design stage through to completion in December 2021.
Key skills and qualifications
- MUST have new-build experience
- Sound knowledge of RC Frame, Steel Frame, Metsec steel frame
- 15 years' experience
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Time management and organisation.
- Programming and planning, critiquing design processes.
- Ability to make informed decisions under pressure.
- Experience working as a standalone project manager on projects up to ??30 million is preferred but not vital.
- Experience working with ASTA
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
This represents an opportunity for an established Project Manager to be involved from planning and design process right the way through to project completion. This is a chance, therefore, to take real ownership of a logistically challenging project with a company that has ambitious growth plans for the next 5 years.
This is a client-facing role that demands the utmost professionalism in dealing with staff from all areas of business, including challenging clientele.
They are ideally looking to arrange interviews from Monday 11th February onwards, with a view to start as soon as possible.
X4 Construction is a specialist recruitment business for the construction sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class construction talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our construction partners across a number of industry sectors including Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Education, Data Centres, Leisure, Stadiums, Rail, Hotel and Industrial. Working with consultancies, contractors, architectural practices and developers we are able to provide trusted staff within a fast time frame.