Retail Store Manager - Fraserburgh (40 hours)
??Competitive + plus benefits
Push your knowledge to the limit
At EE, we want to become the #1 for service on the high street. We're on the lookout for Store Managers who can help us to achieve that vision. This is an opportunity to come and re-write the book when it comes to showcasing how technology can make a difference to people's lives.
Deliver a world-class customer experience
Here, you'll nurture your own team, develop your own skills and run your own store, working at the forefront of one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies. You'll:
* Identify and harness new retail opportunities
* Lead, engage and develop a talented and knowledgeable team
* Establish a culture of high-performance that focus on both fiscal and behavioural KPIs
* Create and manage a relaxed, welcoming, customer-focussed environment
* Collaborate with our Regional Managers to create long-term succession strategies.
Your store. Your story.
We work in an industry that's changing all the time - as technology and people move forward, we move with them. That means, as a Store Manager, you'll embrace and implement ideas, products and strategies that will transform our business - and your career. It's a process that you'll guide your team through too. If you embrace change, are willing to take the lead and are driven by difference, this role will put you in your element.
What we're looking for:
* A track record of inspirational leadership
* A history of leading teams to strong commercial results
* Self-motivation and initiative
* Established coaching and development skills
* The ability to set and carry out long-term plans
* Mobility within a local area.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary
* Excellent career progression opportunities with EE's Aspire programme - the chance to learn key business and leadership skills.
* 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
* 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
* 25 days' holiday (pro-rata) with the opportunity to buy a 5 further days
* Discounted TV and broadband packages, free BT Sport app
* Healthcare cash plan including Dental and Optical offers
* Option to join BT share plans
We are EE:
We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees, voting EE as The Best Big Company to Work For. We're at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We're therefore open to considering flexible working, things like part-time hours or other flexible options. We also offer emergency time off for dependants in addition to generous maternity and paternity leave. It's our way of helping people find a job that suits them, so talk to us during the recruitment process to find out where you could fit in.
For more information and to apply , please click to the "apply" link.