Support Coordinator ASD Specialist Service
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Support Coordinator ASD Specialist Service - Hackney
Salary: £22,660.00 per annum
Full-time - 38 hours per week
Open Date: Friday 8 February 2019
Closing Date: Sunday 17 February 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 20 and Thursday 21 February 2019
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Care and Support Coordinator within our ASD Specialist Service, based in Hackney.
The hours of work are 38 hours per week, this role will also involve working shifts, evenings, weekends and bank holidays as well as some sleep ins.
As a Care and Support Coordinator you will be:
* Based in the services you will manage, develop and motivate support workers to be positive and enthusiastic about their work and to deliver high quality and personalised support.
* Providing front line support delivery as well as supervisory responsibilities for frontline support workers.
* Developing support plans and risk assessments that reflect people's needs, preferences and aspirations; creating a culture where plans are actively implemented and reviewed so that people are supported in the way that they want. Allocating tasks to the team as needed.
* Supporting the people we support to have choice and control over their lives and to live healthy fulfilled and socially engaged and independent lives where they are able. You will work with services in the local area in order to promote opportunities for customers.
*Supported by a Deputy Manager and Team Manager and work with our Quality and Involvement Teams to deliver a service that meets and aims to exceed the expectations of the people we support, their funders and the local authority.
We offer you:
* Full training
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working hours
* Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
* An occupational sick pay scheme
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
* Death in service life cover
* Pension scheme
* Annual leave purchase scheme
* Travel Loans
Outward is a registered charity and part of The Newlon Group. We are run by a group of committed volunteers - our Board of Trustees. We provide care and support services, mainly across north and east London, to support a range of vulnerable people towards improved choice and greater independence, including; those who have experienced street homelessness.
Please visit our website to view the job description and to apply via our online recruitment platform - https://www.outward.org.uk/vacancy.php?id=314
If you would like and informal chat, please call the recruitment team on 0208 709 9170.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS check that Outward will fund.