Care Coordinator / Care Manager - Harrow, North West London
Care Coordinator/Care Manager
Up to £26000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience
Harrow and North West London
Are you an experienced Care Coordinator or Care Manager looking for career progression, job satisfaction and further opportunities? If so, this Care Coordinator/Care Manager role can offer all of that and more…
We have a first-class reputation world-wide and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK. We are an award-winning professional homecare provider that provides the highest quality of care and support and considers that its employees and Care Assistants are its greatest asset. 99% of our clients are self-funding.
We are looking for a Care Coordinator/Care Manager who will put the quality of care and outstanding service at the forefront of all that we do and who is able to schedule visits and take charge of a portfolio of clients.
Benefits of being a Care Coordinator/Care Manager with us:
- Up to £26000 per annum negotiable
- Opportunities for progression
- Workplace Pension
- 28 Days paid Holiday
- Stable and secure company
- Supportive team
Requirements of Care Manager/Coordinator:
- Experience of scheduling in a quality homecare company. Knowledge of People Planner would be an advantage.
- Very good IT skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to form good relationships with all stakeholders and our able team of Care Assistants.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
If you are already a successful Care Coordinator/Care Manager, looking to join a quality homecare company and develop your role, with many opportunities for further progression, we would welcome a conversation with you about you next career step and your ambitions. Please apply today by sending your full CV.
Apply for Care Coordinator / Care Manager - Harrow, North West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly