Branch Manager - Graham: The Plumbers' Merchant - Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Graham are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019'
Are you passionate about delivering first class customer service and looking for a new and fresh challenge to get stuck into? Well look no further!
Backed by a well-respected organisation, working as a Branch Manager for one of the largest Plumbing and Heating Merchants in the UK, you'll build strong relationships with staff and customers as you ensure sales and productivity targets are met and the highest standards of service are upheld.
As a Branch Manager for Graham, you will:
- Be an inspiring leader, communicator and team builder.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the wider branch network to establish Grahams as an effective and profitable provider of Plumbing and Heating supplies to its target customers.
- Coordinate promotional activity and maintain the Showroom.
- Provide a strong focus on Health & Safety Policies and Procedures and ensure staff uphold our H&S principles.
- Interpret complex information and act decisively on it.
- Keep up to date on your knowledge of products, technology and regulations.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you???
- Share our 100% dedication to delivering excellent customer care.
- Have demonstrable people management and leadership experience.
- Experience with the trade or a similar merchant industry would also be of an advantage, though full product training will be given.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Can demonstrate good financial and commercial awareness.
- Are resilient by nature.
- Have a full UK Driving License (occasional travel in the role required).
???we may just be the right fit for each other. Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Working for a company who have won "TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER 2017 & 2018".
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee with Graham, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: